Keep in touch with your customers and make sure they never miss the launch of a new product, a sale, or updates your blog – with newsletters.
5 Must-Add Items To Your Diet In 2020
Did you know that in 2019, a group of scientists reported that bad diets are responsible for killing more people than tobacco? In the last couple of years, the world has seen a major shift in the food industry. People have replaced nutrient & protein-rich food with unhealthy amounts of fast food in their diets resulting in an increase in preventable diseases.
So, irrespective of whether you’re super health-conscious or not here’s a list of must-add items in your diet for 2020:
- Salmon – It has a variety of vitamins, proteins, & minerals and it is easy to cook plus it is delicious.
- Oats – Another rich source of fiber and proteins is oats. It is an inexpensive way to keep your diet healthy and tasty.
- Nuts – Nuts are rich in fiber, nutrients, and proteins. You can eat them as a snack or add them to different recipes. For example, you can add nuts to your bowl of oats.
- Apples – Apples should be a staple breakfast item for all you fast-food eaters. Did you know that apples can help reduce the chances of cardiovascular diseases?
- Green Veggies – Those leafy green vegetables that most of you try to avoid is one of the healthiest food out there. You can make a variety of different tasty dishes with vegetables.
Apart from the five items that were listed above, here are two bonus items that you must add to your diet: eggs and brown rice. Brown rice is a healthy replacement for your regular white rice and it helps you maintain your weight.
5 Places To Add To Your Bucketlist In 2020
2020 is not just the start of a new decade but the year to be a new adventurous you. It should be the year to try to out new cuisines and visit different places around the world.
Here’s a list of amazing places that one should definitely visit:
- Eygpt – It’s the place of pharaohs and millennia-old monuments that will leave you amazed and astonished.
- Japan – Japan has a lot to offer from the amazing street food to beautiful landscapes.
- Switzerland – Pictures of the place are enough to make you want to visit the place once in your lifetime. I
- India – One of the cheapest places to travel on the list is India. India has some of the most unique and mesmerizing places to visit.
- Turkey – Turkey has some of the most beautiful locations to visit in the world.
This was a shortlist of where you can travel in 2020. However, the world is full of mind-blowing places where you can visit. So, make 2020 your year – to freedom.
P.S. Well… 2020 did not turn out how it was supposed to, thanks to the Coronavirus. However, we should not lose hope and things will get a better time.
Five Reasons Why You Should Meditate Every Day?
Meditation is defined as the activity where you can train your brain to focus or concentrate on things by using different meditation techniques such as the mindfulness or focusing on a particular thing or thought.
In today’s hectic and busy lifestyle, meditation has come as a life saviour for everyone.
So, here’s a list of benefits for why you should add meditation in your daily routine in 2020:
- It helps in reducing stress and controls anxiety.
- Helps in dealing with depression.
- Regular meditation practice helps in improving focus and concentration.
- It helps in controlling mood swings.
- Mindfulness activities have improved creativity.
Meditation is a scientifically proven technique that can improve your mental and physical well-being. Try meditation for 15 mins a day and see its effects on your daily life.
Please note that the author of this article is using American English and therefore, the spelling of certain terms may be different. For example, the word “realize” is not spelled with an “s” and instead with a “z”.